Will impact windows increase home value?
Upgrading to impact doors and windows not only increase the value of your property but have a lot of benefits to the homeowner as well.
- Installing impact windows can give you a return on your investment between 75-85% if you plan to sell or refinance.
- With the variety of impact glass we have, you’re able to find the right one for yourself that can make your house appeal to yourself or potential buyers.
- UV rays can damage your furniture, floors, and your wall paint but with impact glass, you can keep UV rays out of your home.
- Impact glass has improved insulation which will keep your home at the desired temperature longer and lower how much your AC (or heater) has to work.
- Impact glass has a splinter effect (like a car windshield) and will not easily break when hit with objects. This will be useful during a hurricane and potentially stop home invaders from entering.
- Due to the lowered risk of hurricane and burglary incidents, insurance providers may give as much as 50% off on your premiums.
As we live in South Florida, having impact glass is very beneficial when dealing with the hurricanes, constant heat, and burglaries that may happen.